Friday, November 27, 2009

Been a boring week.

This week has been boring. Staying home everyday, eat sleep shit play. That's what I do everyday. What a boring life. I need to go out soon. I need to go watch movies. I need to go shopping. I need to get new clothes. I need to go get myself a new phone(depending on mummy's mood!) Most importantly.. I NEED TO GET MY HOMEWORK DONE! Shingz! I have not touched any homework. I wanted to do my newspaper cutting.. But God wasn't on my side. Becos' I apparently couldn't find any extra book for me to do my newspaper cutting. And I'm too lazy to start on my homec homework. But I'd better stop procrastinating my homework and start soon. Anyway, I want to watch a couple of movies. Christmas carol, new moon, coraline and many others. I want to watch it with valerie and huiyi! But they are all busy ): But its okay.. WE WILL HAVE TIME. NO MATTER WHAT!!! Anyway, today will be day out with family. I hope mummy can make me happy by granting my wish. Ah, forget it. Okay.. Got to go persuade mummy now. Bye. I shall post another day.

No comments: