Friday, December 4, 2009

I wish I'm not feeling it.

This week's been boring. No dance practices ): And only one day of school. Crapxzxc. Wednesday was the only not-so-boring day. Went to school for pt meeting. Lunch after that and went to open plaza to play? After that we wanted to watch new moon. But new moon was on thursday. So we kind of decided to watch christmas carol. But some had already watched it. So epic failed. NO MOVIE. Hang out around tampines mall and century square. Then we all went separate ways. Went to buy red bull with david. His treat(: Then slacked at open plaza while waiting for Zul to come. After zul came, we went to play arcade. Played rambo game, basketball and the bowling game. Me and zul rock at bowling(: But I suck at rambo game!!! After that I walked zul and david to bus 10 stand. Waited with them till their bus came. Overall it was quite a fun day.. But I still wished that we had watched movie together. And have more laughters? But at least it was fun compared to other day of the week. I hope I can go for pt outing @ sentosa. But I bet mommy would not allow me ): I need to go persuade mommy! But am I getting too unreasonable? Mommy has gotten me a new phone, and she's about to get me my Itouch. And now? SENTOSA WITH PT? Doubt I'll be successful in persuading her. Ah forget it. I just have to try. Kay I'm too bored now. And I have nothing else to post about. So bye I'm off to facebook!

No comments: