Thursday, December 31, 2009

I FEEL SO JEALOUS.

Impatient. Not thinking enough. I'm regretting the choices I've made. I know there's no way to turn time back and choose again. But I really hope I can start making right choices. I don't want to end up regretting everything. I've made a wrong choice in that. So now I only can be jealous of them. Why am i so blinded at that time? Why dint I see the good points about ***? Why did I not see the bad points of ***? I should have seen their fun coming, not ***'s fun. It's too late to regret. But I just wish I could still change the fact that I chosed wrongly. I so want to be one of them. SHINGZ YOU! I SO DONT WANT TO BE ONE OF YOU GUYS ANYMORE. BECAUSE THE FUN DONT SEEM TO BE THERE ANYMORE. URGH. !@#$#$%$^%&^&* THIS IS SO CRAPPY. And.. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO IMPATIENT? WHY COULDN'T I WAIT LONGER TO GET A IPHONE INSTEAD OF LOUSY PHONE + ITOUCH? I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING PATIENT. GO TO HELL IMPATIENT ME. ):

No comments: